Saturday, October 5, 2013

Baby Lips

(From left to right: Cherry Me, Pink Punch, Quenched, and Pink Shock)

I'm sure a million beauty gurus have already raved about how wonderful this product is. But frankly, I don't care...I will be that million and one...THESE ARE INCREDIBLE. The best part is that all of them taste like candy and smell so good. They're like a mixture between a lip balm and a lipstick, so they do give a slight tint (some more than others) but they are not as pigmented and vibrant as a lipstick would be. It says that it moisturizes lips for 8 hours, but I constantly reapply throughout the day. Besides that, there are SO many choices to choose from, but right now these are the ones I'm loving. If I had to choose one, it would have to be the Pink Shock. It gives the perfect pink tint and tastes like the sour patch kid candy. But honestly, why not choose them all?


You bring me joy.
 Janelle


4 comments:

  1. I have the cherry one and I love it - never seen the pink shock one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fabulous, right?! I wish I could try them all! Thanks for reading :)

      - Janelle

      Delete
  2. I have the Pink Punch and would like to try them all:)
    Thanks for recommendations <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Pink Shock is fabulous and it smeels so good! They are perfect in winter to moisturize the lips :)

    I made a november favourites on my blog and it would mean the world to me if you check it :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete