Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner

Good morning/afternoon/night! Oh joy! Eye make up blog post! I used to be the type of person who hated putting on eyeliner. It was literally the hardest thing to do. But I was also the person who stuck to only pencil liner. I was too afraid to branch off to something different, for fear of not knowing how to apply it and looking like a hot mess. I cannot believe I let that happen, because this gel liner (in the color: Blackest Black) is the holy grail of eye liners. Personally, it is a million times easier to use than liquid liner or pencil liner. It comes with a little brush, and all you have to do is take some of the gel and use it as you would a pencil. Yet, it looks bolder, it stays on all day, and you can easily "do it up" or "do it down". However, it is one of the more expensive drug store pick ups. But the $7 - $9 range is definitely worth it. Nowadays, I'm more open to trying new things, so let me know what your favorite liner is!

Be you.
 Janelle

4 comments:

  1. err, I'm so bad at doing my eye liner with an liquid one, I'm afraid Gel eyeliner is even worst! haha but I think it can makes a better finition! xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, lol. I actually think liquid eye liner is the hardest to put on since you have to do one continuous line. With gel liner, you can build the line a lot easier! Thanks for reading :)

      - Janelle

      Delete
  2. Eyeliners are so tricky! I haven't found the perfect one yet, but now I'm definitely going to give this one a try. Great post! (-:

    Would you by any chance want to take a look at my blog, it would be so great! (-:

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are! But awesome! Let me know how you like it! And you have such a cute blog! Definitely following you :)

      - Janelle

      Delete