Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let Me Update You

Like my Beyoncé reference? She has basically been running my life lately. My Beyoncé playlist is exactly 4 hours and 43 minutes long. I'm constantly switching between that playlist and my Frozen one. And I have no shame. Anyways, once again my school work has suffocated me. But I told myself to keep pushing with my blog. Between music, school, and trying to handle this blog, I have invested in a bike. Recently, ive found that I enjoy biking. It's fun and is a great work out. I've named her Olive (I name everything) and she's a Windsor Oxford Deluxe. SHES GORGEOUS. She has a cute cup holder and a rear basket! Here's a picture because I'm obsessed:


 And that's just a glimpse into my life right now.

I woke up like this.
 Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment