Saturday, September 28, 2013

DIY Earring Organizer


I'm going to start off by saying...I love Pinterest. So thank you Pinterest for showing me how to make this DIY Earring Organizer. I usually throw my earrings in a box and end up having to fish for both pairs. But this was so easy to make and too cute to not use. I absolutely love it and always get compliments on it. I went for a Little Mermaid inspired look, since she is my favorite princess and I love the seashell. The box, the paint, and the felt was purchased from my local art store (Michaels), and it took me about 2 hours to make. If you're the crafty type or just need a place to throw your jewelry, this will be PERFECT for you. Use your imagination! Store rings, earrings, and bracelets! Make it your own! Comment below if you decide to do it! I'd like to see how it turns out. Also, comment below if you have any other diy ideas! I love trying new things. 

If your interested in making this, go ahead and click here for the tutorial.


You're perfect.
 Janelle

6 comments:

  1. cute idea! looks so good:)
    it would mean so much if you could check out my blog, as im new to the blogging world and would love some feedback if you ever have the time!

    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    thankyou!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to take a look at your blog :)

      - Janelle

      Delete
  2. great idea, my earings are usually just all mixed up in random boxes
    Xx
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME! But this organizer really helps! Thanks for reading :)

      - Janelle

      Delete
  3. hahaha i was about to say that it looks little mermaid themed just be looking at it! Looks great :)
    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad someone realized that! Thank you :)

      - Janelle

      Delete