Wednesday, September 25, 2013

BFFFFFFF


Hey guys! Look how cute we are! This is Vy! Otherwise known as my best friend, or boo thang. This post is a little late, because the last time I saw her was the night before I left for school. Boo. We grabbed Chipotle, Starbucks, went on a mini Target make up haul, blogged, and took so many pictures. It had been awhile since I laughed that hard. These pictures do not begin to sum up that night or even our friendship. That's basically it! I just wanted to post a blog about my best friend, because she deserves to be known by everyone. 

I miss you and love you! Can't wait till we reunite! P.S. WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?


If you're looking for an awesome blog, check out Vy's! She blogs about beauty, her life, and everything in between! Just follow her because she's gorgeous. And then be prepared for a little post about my dorm room at school :)



Smile.
 Janelle

3 comments:

  1. I LOLed with the "what does the fox say" comment.. wasn't expecting it!

    Xo!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! We were obsessed w/ that song! Thanks for reading!

      - Janelle

      Delete