Sunday, January 5, 2014

Tattoos



Some people are for them, and some people are against them. It's all personal preference. At the moment, I have 2. One is placed on the top right part of my back. I am OBSESSED with anything Disney related, so naturally I endeavored to get a Lion King tattoo. It says: "Everything the light touches is our kingdom", which is what Mufasa tells Simba. The other is on my left forearm. It's of a skeleton key that has a Mickey head and the disney castle. I guess Disney is the "key to my heart" or the "key to happiness/imagination/dreams"...cheesy, I know.

For anyone who is on the fence about getting tattoos...just wait. You know when you'll really want one. Don't get one to impress somebody, don't get one because it ONLY looks cool, and definitely don't get one because someone is pressuring you to. A tattoo doesn't necessarily have to have a meaning, but you should at least put some thought into it. Tbh, they are fairly expensive, semi-painful, and are permanent. Make sure it's something YOU want.



From a very sleepy person.
 Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment