Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Me, Myself, and I

Hi! Obviously, my name is Janelle. Ignore the chicken in the picture. It's literally the best picture of myself that I have. Anyways! I currently attend the University of California, Santa Cruz. Other than that, I'm addicted to the internet, obsessed with anything Disney, and infatuated with One Direction (I know, I know). But if you're really trying to get to know me, the key to my heart is food and my Starbucks order is a Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato. Moving on...


And here is a lovely picture of my family! My sister (Destiny), my dad (Edwin), and my mom (Leilani). Honestly, that's it. They provide me with life. What else do I need to say?

Awh, puppy! This is Yuuki. I literally got her 2 months ago from the Alameda County Fair. I fell in love the second I laid my eyes on her. Then, I was told that her ex-owners cut her ears and her tail with scissors for no reason whatsoever. I'm so grateful to give her a place to live and the love she deserves.

This is Ginger! She is just a fat and lazy cat. All she does is eat and sleep, but I love her anyways.

Jason. My boyfriend of 3 years. That's really all you need to know. The rest is for us...













You're beautiful.
 Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment